June 3, 2017
with Naimah Muhammad and Kathleen Anderson
- What has been left out of our school children’s social studies history books? Why?
- Why would there need to be a treaty between Morocco and the US? Who was Abubarari II? What did he do?
- Who are the Aboriginal Peoples of the Americas? Where did they come from? Do they still exist?
- What was found in the caves and rocks of North America?
- What about Islam before Columbus?
View our video of the program:
America Before Columbus: Negro Gene Pool
America Before Columbus: African American Gene Pool
American Deception: Who Were the Real Slaves
Another View – Native Americans
Kathleen’s slide show of ads, postcards, etc
See Kathleen’s other collections on Pinterest (1st Nations, Black Indians, Black history, and more)